• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It seems as if we don't have any coaching!!

Wurider05

It didn't seem as though we run plays on offense or defense. It really seemed like we were playing 5 on 5 streetball. I mean as of today it appears that ZAZA is our best player. SMooth has all of a sudden become a finesse player and CHillz can't seem to find his niche. I have noticed that when he and Joe are in the game CHillz pretty much plays point guard. We have talent on this team but the coach is failing to bring it all together(at least not yet). We need a more experienced coach. A second year coach and a very young team just doesn't mix. I am not expecting a championship but these last two games have been a joke. I know that it has only been two games but it is obvious that we need to change our starting lineup ASAP. Based on the first two games this should be our starting lineup:

JJ

SAlim

CHillZ

AL

ZAZA

We would have two perimeter threats and two really good rebounders (CHillz and ZAZA) and a decent post player/mid range player in both Chillz and Harrington. This would give CHillz the best opportunity to get rebounds and get mid range shots that are comfortable for him. Our perimeter guys can dump the ball in the post and setup for their shot if it comes back out. Makes sense to me!!