• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Said It Once....

djcorley

And, I'll say it again...

COACHING IS THIS TEAMS PROBLEM

The number one barometer for a coach is "will your players play for you?"

#2..."Do the players believe in you and the system your trying to implement?"

After that tribute to Collier..you'd think that it wouldn't matter who was in Philips...they would let no team come in there and mop the floor with them...They looked as though they didn't care AT ALL.

JJ, AL, Marvin, Salim, ZaZa, Chillz, Smoove, Lue, Delk.... although not an all-star team by any stretch of the imagination. This roster has lots and lots of talent...

You know exactly what you're gonna get from JJ and Al. And, we're quickly learing that we can expect at or near double double stats from ZaZa nightly(pretty good bargain for 4m/per)...Marvin and Salim are rookies so they're gonna have good nights followed by not-so-good nights which is typical...but they're both talented and they play hard which is something you can definitely build on.

WE NEED A COACH. I like Woodson and I root for him to do well...But, you could see the listless look on the faces of the players. How in the heck can a team look like a "team" one half and look totally clueless the next half you ask????

It's call poor, poor coaching. This is a young team and one cool thing about people when they're younger is they'll run through a brick wall for a person that knows how to motivate them. And Woody cleary struggles with that. We need someone with some fire that can motivate these young guys and get them believing in him and his staff and whatever system they're teaching.

These guys should at the very least be playing hard every minute you're out there on the floor and you should see some steady improvement. Chillz and Smoove look as though they've take steps backward at least in terms of effort...

The long and short of it is...we're in for a long, long, long year AGAIN!!!