• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AVERAGE CITIZENS; I INSIST

rascurrein

We need "el bicho"

I know that is crazy, but you can call me cabalist. Every team that "el bicho" is on, reach the finals. He allways was, and still is, a 6th man. He can't play a decent basketball, he can't follow tactics orders from the bench; he put his own team into a disorderly game that confuses his own teammates and the adversary, and that results in a victory for his team 'cause nobody can predict what will happen. He makes 3points shoots out of nowhere (when he is not a 3 pt shooter), and ten years ago everybody thought that was casualty, but ten years after in Argentina the commentators saids when sees a player with those characteristics: "the basketball according to el bicho", cause his main skill is diving on balls that everybody thougths lose, risking his neck. When i said that "we need el bicho" i'm not saying that he has to be picked for the HAWKS, what i mean is that we need a 6th man that can turn a game around coming from nowhere, putting 3 pt shoots and steeling balls that everybody think that it can't be stolen. This guy what i was talking about is too old to begin playing in NBA, but it has to be in the world someone whit his characteristics younger enough to begin to play in a NBA team.

I just want to make this point clear, "el bicho" SILVEIRA is not a great player, he is not even a average player, so i'm not saying that he could be a NBA player, i'm only saying that there are players that seems that can't play, but make a team.

To finally clear this idea, the main thougt is:

Pretend that you are a HAWKS player, and think as a fan this: what are you willing to do to keep the team on the top of the league? then put these thoughts into a basketball player. That is what results in a player like "el bicho" who everybody hates unless he's on your team.

I will make this clear, i'm not asking for SILVEIRA to play for the hawks, i'm demanding for a player that could be for the HAWKS the same thing that this uruguayan player was for those team that he was playing for.

AGAIN: AVERAGE CITIZENS

Hey Mono. Nice post.......I think?

I'm sorry. You took some time and thought into this post, and it went over my head. Your English is fine, it's probably my reading skills that are lacking.

It's nice having you and Batman on the Hawks. First Urguayan NBA Player and NBA Poster... smile.gif

Let me take a stab at this. Are you saying that talent isn't the key, and it's having a leader on the team? Or a good luck charm? And they don't have to necessarily have the talent to lead ya on the court.

We had Gugilotta on the team last year. I loved his play. I thought he could have fit this role somewhat. He's missed on this Hawks Team this year.