• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New York Knicks NIGHTMARE!

hawkster411

Antonio Mcdyess might be out for the season. Imagine that. The knicks gambled on Mcdyess and got the short end of the stick.

After all the rehabilitation Mcdyess had to go through, he might end up going through the same process or worse, maybe retire. Knick fans must be having a horrible time dealing with this situation knowing that this situation might happened anyway and it did. Ouch!

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/1013/1445321.html

Prior to knowing the extent of the injury, McDyess said, "I don't want to go through this again if it's anything major,'' McDyess said. "I just can't do that. I'm just hoping it's something minor, I get it treated and I'm back soon.''

I don't really know exactly what to make of this. The guy's 29 or 30 I believe, but would he really consider retiring?

Camby's having surgery too...so yeah, I guess the Knicks got the short end considering that the Nugs still get Hilario out of it.

Never wish that sort of injury on anyone you know?

While I know this injury could have happened at any point in the season but why was he still in the game at the closing minute of a exhibition game? Was it that important for NY to win a exhibition game to play him all those minutes? This makes me feel better about how Lon is using Theo's preseason minutes.