• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scouted Thomas, Rondo, & Morrison Saturday

a1aa0

I tivo'd all the games to get a look at each of these players...

Thomas was very disappointing (foul trouble whole game)... Did not play very smart... Will have to watch another game to get a better judge of his game...

Rondo played a little better than the last time I saw him... But I still don't see what everybody sees in him... He hasn't wow'ed me yet...

Morrison I think everyone agrees had a great game last night... His ability to drive to the basket and get shots off in traffic are great... Ability to hit big shots at critical times... He's definitely the best I've seen so far this year at the college level... He doesn't mind mixin' it up either... As I mentioned in an earlier post, he just seems to have IT...

I still think the Hawks will trade down and get Temple's Mardy Collins... A PG with wingspan, Woody WON'T be able to resist...

http://nbadraft.net/profiles/mardycollins.asp

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

He was very impressive against #11 Tennessee. He drove the lane whenever he wanted and had some great passes. My personal favorite moment was the big block he had, though. Good stuff.

That was the Rajon Rondo everyone was expecting to see this season. He played within himself, shot 8 for 9 from the field, scored 16 points, and dished out 8 assists.

That was the Rajon Rondo that outplayed every point guard that tried out for the U21 USA team this past summer.

I like Rondo and think he should be the Hawks pick if Aldridge is off the board. Despite the need for a PG Rajon went to High School with JSmoove. He can just ba another incentive for Smith to stay here when he is a FA. BK loves players with long wingspans right? I read somewhere that his armspan is longer than Smith's! And he's incredible rebounder too add to his passing. He's outside shot needs a little work but that is something that can be improved.

• Moderators

His jumper needs a LOT of work and he needs to pound the ball less when running the offense but I would love to see us end up with him in a few years. The latest rumors are that Rondo will return to school, although I am skeptical of that.