• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone seen Bobby Knight's show on ESPN?

Blunt91

There is this show on ESPN where Bobby Knight is training a bunch of highschool kids who are looking to make the team at Texas Tech nextyear. Bobby Knight really knows the game of basketball and despite coming off as a A$$ sometimes he will only make you better as a player. I liked how he stressed ball movement and hates it when someone dribbles the ball too much. There was a segment where he had them practicing and he immediately stopped the game and told them to hand him the ball. He said "This ball isn't any good anymore, You have worn it out with all of your dribbling." Throws the ball of the court and gets a new one. He also told the kids how important it is too comunicate on the court together. No disrespect to Woody but just wish we could have gotten someone like Knight. He would have stayed in Lue and Harrington's behind for holding the ball and dribbling too much without passing it to their teammates.

I haven't really watched a full show just caught about 20minutes of it the other day. I kind of liked the kid that he said was dribbling the ball too much. He played PG, had dark hair and was sort of muscular. He played locked down defense but just needs to realize he needs to give up the rock. I think he could be molded into a pretty good player.