• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"The Hawks Show"

BillShanks

"The Hawks Show"

Hello guys. Once again this season we are producing a weekly, 30-minute magazine show on the Atlanta Hawks. "The Hawks Show" will feature game reviews and previews, along with regular features on Hawks players, coaches, and support staff. This is our second season and we are on even more stations throughout the southeast.

Here is a current rundown of the stations airing "The Hawks Show:"

MARKET STATION CHANNEL DAY TIME

MACON WGNM Ch. 64 Friday 06:30pm

AUGUSTA WBEK Ch. 67 Saturday 11:30am

DALTON WDNN Ch. 43 Sunday 01:30pm

VALDOSTA WVAG Ch. 44 Varies

MONTGOMERY WRJM Ch. 67 Varies

HUNTSVILLE WYLE Ch. 23 Varies

I will inform you every week on the stations that have changing times. The times will vary for a few weeks until football is over and then settle into a regular time period.

Now as for ATLANTA.......

We are talking to WUPA in Atlanta about clearing the show. They are interested but need a little push! If you are a Hawks fan in the Atlanta area and would like to see our show, please call Walter Naar at 404-325-6929. Walter is a great guy and would really like to air the show. I believe a little support would help get the show on the air.

We are also talking with stations in COLUMBUS (WXTX - Sharon Dalvin - 706-561-5400), BRUNSWICK (WPXC - formerly WBSG - my former station - Hector Garcia - 912-262-6397), and BIRMINGHAM (WPXH - Craig Burdick - 561-659-4122). If you are in these areas and would like to watch our weekly show, please contact these stations and voice your support.

This could put us in 10 markets and would go a long way in covering the southeast!

Thanks for your support. Enjoy the 2002-2003 Hawks season. It should be fun!

Bill Shanks