• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

LaVine is setting the Bulls back about 3-5 years imo. That style of play won’t ever work. It’s pretty to watch though, sometimes..ya..

Yup.  He's not good enough to hero-bawl them to winning.  He's only good enough to hero-bawl them to him getting fancy numbers while they lose.  (not)Otto-matic is solid, actually played well for them but he's just paid way too much for what he gives.

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I never really understood all the love for Wendall.  I mean he can be solid but thank god we didn't use a high pick on him. 

I never felt the love on Wendell either.  His ceiling was always prime Taj Gibson.  Actually I'll just refer to him as prime-Taj from now on.  Could be really good in the right situation but that situation would have to be a team that's already good.  The Bulls ain't that.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I never really understood all the love for Wendall.  I mean he can be solid but thank god we didn't use a high pick on him. 

Ed Davis

-kg

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

not)Otto-matic

Mid season form! Nice!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Golden State Edition

So, lemme get this straight, now that you don't out-talent the planet, ya'll punks figure you don't even wanna play?

Sorry, if they were contenders, sCurry wouldn't be "out for the season".  If they were still contenders, Green wouldn't be "out indefinitely" or whatever they wanna call it.

This is complete and utter coward-a** bullsh*t.  And anybody upset with what Kawhi is doing, better line up and roast the Warriors for punking out on the season.

It was all guud when they were shimmy-shakin' in opponents faces.  Everythang was fine when they was hittin' 3's and celebrating on foo's.  But now that it's time to take that medicine, these cowards b*tch out?

And we're supposed to be ok with it?

Ohhh, but they're sooo tired from all the Finals runs ... cry me a mutha-fkng river.  Them checks still cash, right?  Yes?  Ok, well then we're you're healthy, walk your healthy a** out there and take these whuppins like a man.

And for anybody thinking, "Oh, they'll be aiight when Klay comes back and they're just gonna roll next year.", lemme let you in on a little secret.  Curry's a** has been on a decline the past 2 years.  All he'll be next year is older and slower.  He struggled to get separation when he had Durant on the court.  What makes folks think he'll be better .. without Durant?

On top of that, what's Bob Myers a** done to make anybody think he's capable of building this team from this point?  He didn't draft Curry or Klay.  All he did was hop on the train early enough to get credit.  Meanwhile the mastermind Larry Riley was sent out to pasture.

I'm sure they'll be a playoff team but I highly doubt we'll see them making noise from here on out.

Good riddance to these b*tch-made cowards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Golden State Edition

So, lemme get this straight, now that you don't out-talent the planet, ya'll punks figure you don't even wanna play?

Sorry, if they were contenders, sCurry wouldn't be "out for the season".  If they were still contenders, Green wouldn't be "out indefinitely" or whatever they wanna call it.

This is complete and utter coward-a** bullsh*t.  And anybody upset with what Kawhi is doing, better line up and roast the Warriors for punking out on the season.

It was all guud when they were shimmy-shakin' in opponents faces.  Everythang was fine when they was hittin' 3's and celebrating on foo's.  But now that it's time to take that medicine, these cowards b*tch out?

And we're supposed to be ok with it?

Ohhh, but they're sooo tired from all the Finals runs ... cry me a mutha-fkng river.  Them checks still cash, right?  Yes?  Ok, well then we're you're healthy, walk your healthy a** out there and take these whuppins like a man.

And for anybody thinking, "Oh, they'll be aiight when Klay comes back and they're just gonna roll next year.", lemme let you in on a little secret.  Curry's a** has been on a decline the past 2 years.  All he'll be next year is older and slower.  He struggled to get separation when he had Durant on the court.  What makes folks think he'll be better .. without Durant?

On top of that, what's Bob Myers a** done to make anybody think he's capable of building this team from this point?  He didn't draft Curry or Klay.  All he did was hop on the train early enough to get credit.  Meanwhile the mastermind Larry Riley was sent out to pasture.

I'm sure they'll be a playoff team but I highly doubt we'll see them making noise from here on out.

Good riddance to these b*tch-made cowards.

If you were a girl 👧 I’d be on one ☝️ knee. 💍 

ps I didn’t know this “I’ve seen Enough” editorial was ongoing. I dig. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hot Take Tuesday brought to you by "I've Seen Enough!" ...

.... a Porzingis for JCollins swap would actually help both teams.  As I said when the trade happened, Porzingo does not fit with L*ka.

Ohhhh...I would think this trade is fair and all but I just saw Porzingis and he’s not the same dude that came into the league. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ohhhh...I would think this trade is fair and all but I just saw Porzingis and he’s not the same dude that came into the league. 

I'm thinking he's a year away from being "back" so I'm not necessarily concerned about his sluggish play right now.  Plus he's getting depressed (game-wise, not mentally) by the fact that everything there is 105% about you-know-who.  Look objectively at the numbers of everyone that plays with the guy.  There is a depressing effect that cannot be denied.

And I say this as not a huge Porzingo fan.  I just think he'd be uplifted here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm thinking he's a year away from being "back" so I'm not necessarily concerned about his sluggish play right now.  Plus he's getting depressed (game-wise, not mentally) by the fact that everything there is 105% about you-know-who.  Look objectively at the numbers of everyone that plays with the guy.  There is a depressing effect that cannot be denied.

And I say this as not a huge Porzingo fan.  I just think he'd be uplifted here.

Ya it’s definitely possible. His caution when attacking the rim has lost its timing, but like you said perhaps it takes a minute. He just straight drives super hard into people. Plus he might be on that J Coll PED as well. It’s hard to tell but he’s looking more and more like Drago. 

I don’t know if the contracts match or what but the trade looks fair on paper. 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya it’s definitely possible. His caution when attacking the rim has lost its timing, but like you said perhaps it takes a minute. He just straight drives super hard into people. Plus he might be on that J Coll PED as well. It’s hard to tell but he’s looking more and more like Drago. 

The contracts don't match so we'd have to glom on Parsons or something.  That'd work since Cubes loves Parsons as his clubbin' buddy.  Plus Parsons would fit DAL's statistically odd roster makeup.

Oh no they're just tryna avoid adding AAU players.  Yeah, that's it.

yok.gif

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I"m thinking Dalllas would not consider it fair.   KP is 19/9 already and you say he's not 100%?  I haven't seen him play this year so don't really know.   I know numbers don't tell the whole story but stats wise he's doing well.   I have to admit i'm a little jealous of what's going on in Dallas.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I"m thinking Dalllas would not consider it fair.   KP is 19/9 already and you say he's not 100%?  I haven't seen him play this year so don't really know.   I know numbers don't tell the whole story but stats wise he's doing well.   I have to admit i'm a little jealous of what's going on in Dallas.

At the very least wait until we're 100% before gazing upon north-central Texas with wandering eyes, macd.  Geez.

What's going on in Dallas is a nice early-season story for sure.  No need to lament things just yet.

I'm sorry but I have to dock you 10 cool points for making me play the 'voice of reason' role.  Believe me, it hurts me more than it hurts you.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I don’t know I mean how long has he been back. I think he pulled a Smoove on himself. The old Porzingis had a nice flow to his game with a lil outside and inside. From what I’ve seen, he’s probably just pressing but if you watch you might see his super hard drives but lost or has yet to find his groove.

Anybody is gonna work beautifully with Trae, is Kristaps the one? 

But like you said I think Dallas is gonna see how this works out. I’m not a hater, we’ll ya I am but I don’t think the Mavs are gonna be as good as people think with this 1/2 punch.

Warm-take Wednesday (brought to you by I've Seen Enough!)

So are we putting a brief hold on the Scottsdale, AZ championship parade yet?

Smells like the Suns are setting a bit after a loss to a struggling SAC team who was missing 2 starters.

I imagine having 9 of their 13 games at home also helped their meteoric start too.

Probably should cancel that massive confetti order, Suns fans.

• Haha 4