• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• 2 weeks later...

Couple quick hitters to revive ISE ....

- Sure, Conley has stank like 6 day-old cabbage for UTA, but I still expect them to right their ship and be a tough out in the WC playoffs.  Its not like they're toast even now.  They're basically 5th in an improved West despite their struggles.  Last year they were 4th.

- Anybody seent the Nunn guy's numbers lately?  So I guess he's ... not the second coming of Wilt Jordan?

- "Oh Knicks, thanks for taking the media heat off our craptastic play." - Hawks

- Pull the chute, San Antonio.  Sure you could recover and eek 'n squeak into an 8seed but .... why, bro?  You gonna have to rebuild at some point.  Make like Nike.

- The lottery is stalking PHX like Freddy Kreuger.  They been able to stay awake the whole movie but, for some reason, they just sat on a cushy couch.  It's raining outside.  The fire's flickering brightly over that bearskin rug.  Don't fall asleep, Phoenix.  Phoeniiiiix.  Phoenix? 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The PeliCan'ts have skated for too long.

Call it the "Zion Ain't Fixin' This" edition.

These dudes have lost 12IAR with a roster that folks thought would make the playoffs ... in the West!?

And folks thought a 6'5" non-stretch center was gonna bridge that gap?  "Stretch" center?  Trust me, Zion ain't stretching nothin' but the elasticity of his warmup shorts.  Heh, couldn't resist.  I'm here all week, folks.

Seriously though, the 'Can'ts have no excuse to be as bad defensively they are.  Holiday was an all-star and is one of the best defenders in the game.  Ball is actually supposed to be a good defender.  There's other talent on the roster so they should be better.

But, let's be honest, the 'Can'ts were bad on D with Aunt Davis and Holiday in the lineup so ... we gonna look at Gentry yet?

I kept being told Griffin was building a sleeping woke giant in Nawlins'.  Whu happened?

I was told the Hayes kid was Dirk Olajuwon even though he couldn't score outside of dunks.  Whu happened?

I was told ThIngram was a max guy.  Whu happened?

I was told JJ Reddick was that ace vet with playoff experience that'd show them how to play the right way.  Whu happened?

End of the day, the 'Can'ts just Ain't.  And I don't forsee it getting much better even if Zion returns.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

"Zion Ain't Fixin'

He has nothing to do with this he hasn’t even played. I think he will be the real deal. But they will keep him out till next year I’m guessing. Why even chance it.

The rest of the Pelicans I agree. I thought they’d have a much better record with the LA misfits but perhaps that’s why they were dangled in the first place...they all stink. 

Ingram is having a borderline all star year though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oo-wee, 11 L's IAR?  ISE- MIN edition coming soon to a theatre near you.

Don't worry, @Sothron, I'll be gentle (not really).

I'll blame it all on Teague so we can keep pretending KittyKat is still a franchise player.

Suns nipping on their heels with 7IAR.

Did you get into the catnip? What in the blue hell are you talking about? 7iar? Is some hacker playing with the Suns?

If you don't think KAT is a franchise player then your basketball IQ is whack.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Did you get into the catnip? What in the blue hell are you talking about? 7iar? Is some hacker playing with the Suns?

If you don't think KAT is a franchise player then your basketball IQ is whack.

Heh, Suns and twolves taking their rightful places in the lotto.

I've seen enough of Kat to know he's largely an empty stat guy.  But, like I said, we can blame it all on Teague.

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:02 AM, kg01 said:

I've seen enough of Kat to know he's largely an empty stat guy.  But, like I said, we can blame it all on Teague.

See the humor there but would take Teague back anyway to help out Trae right this minute if we could and then in the draft our second first rounder would be a quality ball handler to replace him since he probably wouldn't be sticking around. Do wonder how much salary reduction he accepts for next year just the same you know. Believe he does help our particular situation out immediately assuming his head is in the games.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

First, I'm patting myself on the back for being right on the Suns/Twolves.

ISE Memphis Edition

It's really fun to see them flying close to the sun.  Above the playoff line in the first year?  That's pretty sweet.

But .. ya know what's not usually sweet?  The I.S.E. section, bro's ..

This little start is nice and all but let's not pretend like the league's not gonna catch up to they a**.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

First, I'm patting myself on the back for being right on the Suns/Twolves.

ISE Memphis Edition

It's really fun to see them flying close to the sun.  Above the playoff line in the first year?  That's pretty sweet.

But .. ya know what's not usually sweet?  The I.S.E. section, bro's ..

This little start is nice and all but let's not pretend like the league's not gonna catch up to they a**.

The Sun always set! 🤣

Baynes 3pt shooting also fell off the edge of the flat earth.

Minny just can't get right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, Thomas said:

See the humor there but would take Teague back anyway to help out Trae right this minute if we could and then in the draft our second first rounder would be a quality ball handler to replace him since he probably wouldn't be sticking around.

😊 nice

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody seent the MIN collapse, or Minnesota Avalanche, from last night?

http://www.startribune.com/historic-collapse-sends-timberwolves-to-10th-straight-defeat-as-low-as-you-can-get/567345812/

The Wolves led by 27 after Andrew Wiggins hit a floater with 3:46 left in the third quarter. They led by 22 when rookie Jarrett Culver set the franchise record with the team’s 21st three-pointer on the opening possession of the fourth quarter. They led by 19 with 5:42 left and by 17 when Wiggins hit a three with 2:49 left. They were up 13 when Ryan brought Wiggins, Towns and Napier to the bench with 1:39 left. They re-entered the game with 37 seconds left and the Wolves up seven.

Didn’t matter.

And y'all still want Hello Kitty on this team?  Not saying it's his fault, per se.  But ... well, let's just say he was in the car so he gets arrested for murder too.

I know, I know.  Saphron and AH are gonna kill me (again), but I'm just sayin, man.  Some dudes just can't get right.  Hello Kitty is one of 'em.

It's not always Wiggins' fault.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

http://www.startribune.com/historic-collapse-sends-timberwolves-to-10th-straight-defeat-as-low-as-you-can-get/567345812/

And y'all still want Hello Kitty on this team?  Not saying it's his fault, per se.  But ... well, let's just say he was in the car so he gets arrested for murder too.

I know, I know.  Saphron and AH are gonna kill me (again), but I'm just sayin, man.  Some dudes just can't get right.  Hello Kitty is one of 'em.

Holy Cow.  How do you blow any of those leads.   Twolves have big problems.  I'd try to pull a Pelicans and trade KAT (and wiggins) for a haul of picks and underappreciated scorers.   Geez.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

lol that's rough man. I'd have to raise my hand and say I'd love to take KAT off their hands.  I believe Trae is an alpha and KAT would fit nicely with the young core. 

An aside: I have no idea why I look forward to I.S.E. like the next episode of Power, but alas, I do..lmao. 

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, marco102 said:

lol that's rough man. I'd have to raise my hand and say I'd love to take KAT off their hands.  I believe Trae is an alpha and KAT would fit nicely with the young core. 

An aside: I have no idea why I look forward to I.S.E. like the next episode of Power, but alas, I do..lmao. 

Mulling over an I.S.E. Dallas edition.

They got prollems ... (yes, problems.  No autocorrect)

• Haha 1