• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Warm-take Wednesday (brought to you by I've Seen Enough!)

So are we putting a brief hold on the Scottsdale, AZ championship parade yet?

Smells like the Suns are setting a bit after a loss to a struggling SAC team who was missing 2 starters.

I imagine having 9 of their 13 games at home also helped their meteoric start too.

Probably should cancel that massive confetti order, Suns fans.

I never bought what they were selling but still think highly of Monty. But he knew what he was getting into so...

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Warm-take Wednesday (brought to you by I've Seen Enough!)

So are we putting a brief hold on the Scottsdale, AZ championship parade yet?

Smells like the Suns are setting a bit after a loss to a struggling SAC team who was missing 2 starters.

I imagine having 9 of their 13 games at home also helped their meteoric start too.

Probably should cancel that massive confetti order, Suns fans.

They've had cake walk of a schedule compared to us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What about Portland?  They seem to be headed the wrong direction.  Carmelo looked good last night for the first 5 minutes.  Then kind of chucked them out of the game.   

Also, the Pels have a ton of talent.  

Portland might be in trouble. They let too many of their solid rotation players who did the dirty work for Lillard and @kg01 's favorite Chucker McChucker leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/19/2019 at 9:43 AM, kg01 said:

I'm thinking he's a year away from being "back" so I'm not necessarily concerned about his sluggish play right now.  Plus he's getting depressed (game-wise, not mentally) by the fact that everything there is 105% about you-know-who.  Look objectively at the numbers of everyone that plays with the guy.  There is a depressing effect that cannot be denied.

And I say this as not a huge Porzingo fan.  I just think he'd be uplifted here.

Are there any non-hawks players that you a fan of? Seriously name some non Hawks players you think are actually worthy of praise. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What about Portland?  They seem to be headed the wrong direction.  Carmelo looked good last night for the first 5 minutes.  Then kind of chucked them out of the game.   

Also, the Pels have a ton of talent.  

Stay tuned.  There are strong rumors of an ISE-POR edition coming soon.

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Are there any non-hawks players that you a fan of? Seriously name some non Hawks players you think are actually worthy of praise. 

I think your ears just perk up when you see me criticize a player, Grumpy Cat.  There are plenty of players I like.  Maybe you should do a more thorough assessment of my posting history and stop being so ... grumpy, cat.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Stay tuned.  There are strong rumors of an ISE-POR edition coming soon.

I think your ears just perk up when you see me criticize a player, Grumpy Cat.  There are plenty of players I like.  Maybe you should do a more thorough assessment of my posting history and stop being so ... grumpy, cat.

ok can you name some of them? 

35 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Not that I want to lend any credence to your scathing, specious accusation, but here are a few for you to chew on ..

I actually really like Embiid, I love Siakim, I'm rooting for Fultz.  Not sure that qualifies as "liking" him in your world but there you go.  I like Caris Levert and his injury-prone a**.  I like Beal, I like Lebron, I like Conley and I still like Jefe Teague.  Give me Murray (SAS) but not Murray (DEN).  And I love Monte Morris, absolutely love that guy.

Is that enough or do you need more?

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not that I want to lend any credence to your scathing, specious accusation, but here are a few for you to chew on ..

I actually really like Embiid, I love Siakim, I'm rooting for Fultz.  Not sure that qualifies as "liking" him in your world but there you go.  I like Caris Levert and his injury-prone a**.  I like Beal, I like Lebron, I like Conley and I still like Jefe Teague.  Give me Murray (SAS) but not Murray (DEN).  And I love Monte Morris, absolutely love that guy.

Yes that's good. Thank you. I thought you were going to deflect with an ad hominem, but you actually named some players. Called my bluff, good job.

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2019 at 7:55 AM, kg01 said:

You forgot Okogie. 😆 I know ur players better than you. That’s elite scouting level you Beal loving CJ hater!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 7:16 AM, bleachkit said:

I’d like to play.

1. Kawhi

2. Giannis

3. Jokic

4. Paul George

5. Zion

6. Morant

7. Shai Gilgeous Alexander

8. Domantas Sabonis

9. Malcolm Brogdon

10. Paul Millsap

11. Kyle Korver

12. Demarre Carroll

Thats my ultimate 12 man non current Hawks roster and fav players.

Overall fav player: Trae Young

His skill set and attributes on the court is what I covet most from any player playing any position on the court. A heady quick smart floor general whose an elite passer and shooter from everywhere. 

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You forgot Okogie. 😆 I know ur players better than you. That’s elite scouting level you Beal loving CJ hater!

Dang, how did I forget him?  Good catch.  That's actually embarrassing for me.

Also, I just want you to keep being my bud after the next edition of 'I've Seen Enough!' comes out.  Interesting that you mention Chuk McC 'cause he'll be heavily involved in the upcoming installment. 😁

Actually, it was @macdaddy's idea so be mad at him after you read it.

On another note, why-come folks called Westbrook a ballhawg and a stat-padder for his triple doubles.  And everybody talked about how the pace and nature of the game has cheapened triple doubles and made them significantly easier to compile ...

... but Luk* is called transcendent because of his triple doubles?

Just a question.

• Haha 2

On 11/20/2019 at 9:49 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

They've had cake walk of a schedule compared to us.

Just wanna check back in on this.

So the paper-tiger Suns fall to 7-7 after losing to the lowly PeliCan'ts.  Of course the game was at home since the Suns have had 10 of their 14 games in Arizona.

Should they cancel the order for those crates of champagne yet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Also, I just want you to keep being my bud after the next edition of 'I've Seen Enough!' comes out.  Interesting that you mention Chuk McC 'cause he'll be heavily involved in the upcoming installment. 😁

On another note, why-come folks called Westbrook a ballhawg and a stat-padder for his triple doubles.  And everybody talked about how the pace and nature of the game has cheapened triple doubles and made them significantly easier to compile ...

Just a question.

Terrence Ferguson was one of ur boys too if I recall correctly.

CJ never hurt anyone! You leave that Lehigh sensation alone he’s making the best of a bad situation in Portland. CJ needs to be traded. Or Dame. It’s not happening. No way. A blockbuster has to come this year.

Agree on Luka too. It’ll be interesting to see how much longer he can go like this. I’m not sure about his minutes I think they keep them fairly low due to load management but it’s somewhat reminiscent of the way Don Nelson ran Michael Finley straight into the ground by playing him like 40+ a night for about a decade. 

I’m not saying Luka isn’t tough, actually ya I am. He isn’t Mike Fin tough though no way not even close.

Ok, I’m working on my defense for CJ after you rip him 😆.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Just wanna check back in on this.

So the paper-tiger Suns fall to 7-7 after losing to the lowly PeliCan'ts.  Of course the game was at home since the Suns have had 10 of their 14 games in Arizona.

Should they cancel the order for those crates of champagne yet?

Damn you really hate the Suns. They are like the scrubs to me. I’d like to see them be middle of the road forever! 😆 #shamefulscrubs #blatanttanking #jacobsilver #silverlacob 👯‍♀️ 

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Terrence Ferguson was one of ur boys too if I recall correctly.

CJ never hurt anyone! You leave that Lehigh sensation alone he’s making the best of a bad situation in Portland. CJ needs to be traded. Or Dame. It’s not happening. No way. A blockbuster has to come this year.

Agree on Luka too. It’ll be interesting to see how much longer he can go like this. I’m not sure about his minutes I think they keep them fairly low due to load management but it’s somewhat reminiscent of the way Don Nelson ran Michael Finley straight into the ground by playing him like 40+ a night for about a decade. 

I’m not saying Luka isn’t tough, actually ya I am. He isn’t Mike Fin tough though no way not even close.

Ok, I’m working on my defense for CJ after you rip him 😆.

1. Can't trade Chuk and that ridiculous contract once you consider he's already 28 years old and has a dad-bod.

2. Doubt Lu*a gets worn down like Finley.  Finley actually played defense.  Ohhhhh, shots fired.

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Damn you really hate the Suns. They are like the scrubs to me. I’d like to see them be middle of the road forever! 😆 #shamefulscrubs #blatanttanking #jacobsilver #silverlacob 👯‍♀️ 

I hate that they were anointed so quickly this year.  I need for people to see what they are, which is a schedule-made paper tiger.

I'm also mad that they haven't totally torpedoed since I was hoping Baynes/Tyl. Johnson would come available for us via trade.

I guess I'll just have to wait another couple weeks for it to happen.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just a question.

source.gif