• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After careful thought and reading other posts.....

TheDude

I think if we can get a really nasty SF like Lamar Odom or Griffin or someone in the draft who is just plain nasty, that may be the best bet. Jason learns the point better, DerMarr blossoms at SG, Reef at PF, Ratcliff at center...then get a really nasty SF with all those draft picks we have accumalated(I apologize for the overuse of the word nasty, but it fits perfectly). Man, we would be in great shape. I can't wait till the draft to see what happens. PLEASE DON'T SCREW IT UP BABCOCK!!!i don't think i could take it again.

and if they say they'll draft TJ Duckett for point, i think i'll puke.

I was initially shocked also because the media had fooled me in to thinking we were taking a WR, but I was scared of all the WR in this draft except Bryant, Reed I also liked Andre Davis. Duckett was who I wanted us to pick all along, because I thought the WR's projected to go at 17 were high risk high reward players. Ala Stallworth and Lelie. Javon Walker would of been ok. To tell you the truth next years receiver class is supposed to be one of the best ever. I was more disapointed with us taking Overstreet but I hope he will be good.