Yannick Noah's Net Worth? You must know....

chickenstanly

Many of you have mentioned the wealth of Yannick Noah. Can anyone point to some reputable estimate of his net worth?

Also, equally important would be how much versus the NBA money of a top 2 pick?

Is he definately in Yannick's will? For what percentage? How about brothers, sisters or other aires?

Anything that he makes in the NBA will be HIS. And his NOW!

My guess is that son would be able to buy and sell dad several times over within several years of NBA life.

Howdy BHD!

This is overanalyzing things imo. In general I imagine you're right, but don't ask me to look up all that info. Even if we found out the details of Yannick's will, we still don't know how a 20 year old would take his inheritance into consideration.

The kid is either gonna declare or not, and his family has enough money to live comfortable if everything falls apart. What more do we need to know?

no his dad is loaded. I don't know his net worth, but I was in France when he was at the height of his popularity. young noah may make as much or more than his dad did (I don't know), but he certainly won't be making many times what his dad did. The top guys in tennis can make a lot of cash because it's a solo sport. He also has a successful music career after he retired, and has made tons of cash from that.

I don't know why you're talking about inheritance and such. The bottom line is his dad is a multi multi millionaire, I'm sure Noah lives very well, and if he's having a blast in college there's no reason for him to jump. If he wants to have another year in college to have fun, why not? He's already loaded and soon will have millions of his own

Because what young Naoh will ultimately end up with is quite likely what he either earns himself or inherits. Just like the rest of us.

Obviously, no one yet has posted any legitimate reason to believe that Noah may stay in school as a result of having a father who was a tennis player. But many of you have certainly posted this reference (father/family) when speculating about his possibly entering the draft. Is this something that he is on record as mentioning? Or simply another HawkSquawk feeding frenzy based on nothing?

You seem to believe that just because a kid doesn't come from the ghetto and *MAY* have a comfortable future as a result of lineage, that this would be worth risking NBA millions in the event he should get hurt in college.

I'm sorry but... "I was in France when Noah played" is really not very convincing.

Quote:

You seem to believe that just because a kid doesn't come from the ghetto and *MAY* have a comfortable future as a result of lineage, that this would be worth risking NBA millions in the event he should get hurt in college.

Well I don't know what that's all about, or what his father's wealth has to do with anything. But I'm taking Joakim at face value when he stated unequivocally that he WOULD be back next season to try and defend their title. That to me is what's important. There was no hemming or hawing, no stated doubts or uncertainties, no 'well maybe', he said before a live audience of thousands that he is coming back next year.

So take it for what it's worth. Maybe he's full of crap, or maybe he'll change his mind. But I don't see a reason to believe either of those things, so I'm operating under the assumption that he really has no interest in entering the draft at this time.

It's unfortunate, cause that's one less big we could potentially target.