Response...

CBAreject

This is the predicted response by JohnnyBravo on the ridiculous Tim Duncan trade thread.

"Look, if you really think we can trade for Tim Duncan you are a moron. Just go ahead and sit around and think of all these stupid trades that will never happen. Just keep them to yourself and quit wasting our time with them. You guys believe whatever the media says about these fantasy trades."

This, or something similar is what he will reply to my post, even though I never said we could trade for Tim Duncan. Furthermore, I have yet to propose any trades this season in the first place, let alone a trade for a star player.

Why will he respond this way? Well, JB likes to skim your posts, set up a straw man to have an argument with, then rail at the straw man as if he were you.

I don't think he ever responded, actually. It was probably because I called him "The Artist", his alias.

Lots of people on this board have the same problem. You say one thing, and they decide to have a different argument altogether.

Example:

Post) There are positives and negatives to acquiring Garnett, that is, if we even could acquire him in the first place.

Response) You moron! You think the T-Wolves would just give us Garnett? What a bunch of idiots there are on this forum.

It's really baffling how many people do that exact thing on this forum. I wonder why I try anymore.