• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it just me or is the draft more interesting

Popeye

Oh,i read in the other thread what you guys said about the Osama picture.

Well, Diesel has George Bush picture on his sh!t and i don't think that Osama is that much worse than Bush. It's because of Bush that Osama is acting however he is acting and believe me that Bush picture makes me throw up. So he takes of his and i take of mine.

back to the topic!

Quote:

Well, Diesel has George Bush picture on his sh!t and i don't think that Osama is that much worse than Bush. It's because of Bush that Osama is acting however he is acting and believe me that Bush picture makes me throw up. So he takes of his and i take of mine.

back to the topic!

bro you ain't living where i'm living or driving what i'm driving.

somebody kick this dude out of here before this gets crazy!

Quote:

back to the topic!

did i mention this guy is a worthless piece of sh!t?

"Oh,i read in the other thread what you guys said about the Osama picture.

Well, Diesel has George Bush picture on his sh!t and i don't think that Osama is that much worse than Bush. It's because of Bush that Osama is acting however he is acting and believe me that Bush picture makes me throw up. So he takes of his and i take of mine. "

Wow, Im definitely no Bush lover but that was one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Seriously man pick up a newspaper or read a book sometime.

All of u Bush bashers need to grow up. To call Bush almost as bad as Osama is reprehensible. He attacked us. If you raving leftists want to get rid of the Republicans, may I make a suggestion: Win an election. BUt that will never happen so long as Howard Dean, Hitlary and Ted (I am a drunk and should be in prison) Kennedy and MIchael Moore are in charge of your party.

PS: What are the Dems for? We know what they are against. Anything this President does. But what are they for?

Guest Walter

Neither Bush nor Osama are acting because of each other. Both use a characterization of the other to fuel support for their ideologies.

Frankly, Osama was convenient for Bush at the time and vice versa. Nobody (thuroughly enough) questions a potential NSA police state, random wars, war profiteering, oil policy, or even a domestic agenda designed to further divid the wealth of this country in the midst of a so called war. In fact, when was the last time you heard Bush seriously speak about Osama Bin Laden without him being asked a question about him? I wager before the Iraq war.

Osama's legacy if not himself has benefited from not only the horrible tragedy but our alienating foreign policy. Bush jets out Osama's family during a no-fly issue without even questioning them on Osama's whereabouts, the U.S. quietly left our Saudi base and reduced it's presence there like Osama wanted, we "win" democratic elections in Palestine and the result is Hamas, a far worse terrorist organization than anything that ever existed in Iraq, wins election, and Al Quieda's numbers increase by the day.

They both were better served with each other alive and stinking up the place. & we an dthe muslim world suffer for it.

W

W