• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So were do we go from here?

holds a large share of the responsibility for this loss. Yes we shot 15% in the 2nd quarter but that was after Lon trotted out Theo, Hendu, Ham, Glover and Davis to begin the quarter. That group had 9 possessions, 5 missed shots and 4 turnovers. We were only down 2 when that group came in and it was 10 by the time they left. Then, Lon calls timeout and puts the starters back in and who takes the first shot? Ira! WTF! As for JT, he was way off last night but over half of his missed 3's came late in the 3rd and early in the 4th after we were in desperation mode.

The bottom line is that the team had a bad game and that DEFINITELY includes the coaching staff. Game over. Move on. Bring on the Celtics!

When was he needed most last night and what did he fail to do that makes him the blame for the loss? Is it his fault that he did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do by catching the ball in the post and kicking it out to the open shooters? He didn't miss all those open 3's, JT, Big Dog and Dion did. [censored], if JT and Dion could have made shots, Reef would have had a triple double. It's funny how Reef had a better game than KG and yet he gets blamed for the loss. KG's supporting cast stepped up to help him by knocking down shots and Reef's didn't. That's a big reason that we lost the game."

1)Big Hog has no business behind the 3pt line.

if JT and Dion could have made shots, Reef would have had a triple double. It's funny how Reef had a better game than KG and yet he gets blamed for the loss."

Reef really didn't lose the game.He just doesn't

help you win games.

"JT is worth every penny that Mike Bibby is worth. He may not be a max player but he's worth a long term, big time deal. Good thing the only time you're a GM is on your PS2 or in a fantasy league. Since you think the Hawks are all so pitiful, I suggest that you stop watching them and go back to your fantasy world on the PS2 where everything is wonderful."

Maybe you should take your own advice.I'm not the

one sitting here overrateding all the players.

PS:Other than that very sloppy pick n roll it doesn't

look like a offense is being ran.

But whatever.....Whatever....Well we continue to

watch the team hit mediocrity.

Btw,JT needs to get to the playoffs before he gets

a Bibby contract.I know JT will shot better.I know he

struggles with his shooting the first month of the

season.However,I was dissapointed that he allowed

a easy layup when we had a good chance of coming

back in the game.