• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We must be kidding ourselves

JTFan31

We must be really kidding ourselves. We showed no heart and no passion.....well atleast Big Dog and Reef didnt, our allstars? yes our allstars showed no heart.

I had a feeling we would lose this game, WHY? because Kruger does not know how to adjust, adjusting was to cover those 3 pt shooters. Kruger is a poor coach, I hate saying this , but kruger does a poor job adjusting his defense and offense to opposing teams.

Sorry but I really dont see this team going anywhere this season unless kruger is fired. Kruger is a poor coach and we know it. If we had a good NBA coach we would be right now, 9-4 or 8-5......Even if we do make the playoffs which i doubt it would be an 8th seed and the pucks stops there, because we would definitely not past the 1st round. We just lost back to back against a team that dominted us inside and they have no inside presence, totally ridiculous.........

We are kidding ourselves, if Kruger is not fired before January, bye bye season.

We must be kidding ourselves, thinking that a team with two all star additions to the starting five will gell instantly. We must be kidding ourselves, thinking that we'll go from a 30 win team to a 50 win team over night. We must be kidding ourselves thinking the coaches can tread into uncharted waters and be successful with no measure of experimentation, with no patience for trial and no tolerance for error. We must be kidding ourselves.....

• Admin

We are poorly coached. Lon may have the ear of his players. But he's not doing the things they need done to win. There are so many times out there that they have no clue what to do to get a bucket. They never run plays when they need to be executing. They don't even seem to try. This starts with teh coach.

The team does need to Gel. Despite losing two to boston,I thikn we are going to be fine. We will make the playoffs. These guys need to learn how to play together better. You don't throw together a group of players and have them playing perfectly overnight. It's a learning process. Kenny Smith said as much the other night. Teams have to learn how to play together before they can win tight games. We've been winning on individual talent. We have yet to gain good team chemistry.

Hotlanta wants to constantly point as "something we need". This team is fine. We have a solid collection of players that needs time to learn how to play together. I mean, look at washington. They have Stackhouse, Jordan, Brown, Oakley, Russell etc etc. A solid collection of young and old. THey should be winning? WRONG. They, just like us, are learning to play together. Jordan has said it, the commentators have said it. It's easy to see and easy to understand. This team needs to be given the same understanding.

You have to learn how to walk before you can run. Right now we are walking.

Sorry we need a outside shooter.We need some

zone breakers.We are always ineffective againest

the zone.We have no 3pt threats or slashers and

we need one or both.We are a limited offensive

team because the gameplan is always going to

be limited due to lack of outside shooters and

slashers.We have Shareef and a bunch of jump

shooters.