• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Shelden is our guy, do you slide to #8?

DawsonsCreek

I just wanted to ask yall if Shelden was our guy, how far could atlanta go back to grab him. I'm "ok" with him at 5 (its not sexy) but if we could go to #8 (draft Shelden) and pick up #32 from the rockets would yall like that? And maybe package #32 and #33 to move to the bottom of the 1st and maybe end up with a combo guard in Diaz or Douby? Only reason I say this is because I just dont know what kind of backcourt player if any we would look at at #33. Probably wouldnt be anyone that would start. I mean would we be treading water with someone like D. Brown from Illinois (having someone like lue already)? Lots of questions to be answered...I guess alot depends on Al's situation and free agency in general, if we dont fill that spot with a starter via the draft. Bottom line is shelden would help "if" hes the pick but Im not wanting to see an ivey and lue pg situation again this year.

Thanks Guys

You must have missed the wingspan thread, where all but a very small few that had climbed on the Sheldon bandwagon jumped back off. Dude's just too small to really help us out, unless you want to add to our glut of forwards. He won't be able to spell Zaza at C.

Quote:

You must have missed the wingspan thread, where all but a very small few that had climbed on the Sheldon bandwagon jumped back off. Dude's just too small to really help us out, unless you want to add to our glut of forwards. He won't be able to spell Zaza at C.

Wanna bet?