• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you rather trade...?

falc82

If the Hawks were to make a trade with the Sonics would you rather trade

A) the 5th pick for the 10th pick and a player

or

B) our 2nd round pick and cash for the 10th pick

I was leaning towards the 5th pick if we could get Petro, but now I'm considering option B more if we can get Shelden/LA and Rondo/Foye.

The Sonics have a lot of interest in Shelden reportedly due to his defensive skills, something they seriously lacked last year.

B is obviously the better choice for us.

But if they are gonna throw in Collison then we need to trade them something in return. A high draft pick (#5) is still a relatively cheap player. If Aldridge is off the board then I have no problem with giving them the #5 and #33 for the #10 and Collison. It gives us a power forward.

Of course if they are willing to just get rid of their #10 pick to save money and we get to keep our five then that is good too.

Only problem is that if Sheldon is on the board at 10 then the Sonics will pick him. As far as I can tell, that's their man. So if we draft him at 5 then the Sonics trade us the pick and we still have a chance to get Foye at 10, if not we get Rondo. Then again, I'm thinking it is our 5th for Petro and their 10th. That's probably where the rumors for Shelden at 5 began.