• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do yall think Ridnour is available?

DawsonsCreek

I just wanted to ask you guys if Ridnour and salary (fortson, collison) might be available for AL?

AL with Shard (who wants to resign with them), Allen, petro, swift and watson would be a nice lil team for them. I know they are trying to cut salary so not eat Fortsons contract for them (yes i know hes fat and 6'8 but he could actually get some minutes here.) And maybe even throw Collison (big man who has low post game, rebounds well, passes well and can run the floor). Obviously ridnour would be the prize but the other 2 could be servicable to us.

Instead of going for someone elses garbage (crawford and the weak FA pg class) why not try for guys like ridnour (listed at 6'2). His assist, steal numbers with a good stroke and height we could use.

Ridnour with Joe in the backcourt?

* any takers on duhon as well?

(Excerpt from Real GM)

Meanwhile, Sund said he would not address the contract extension possibilities of either Luke Ridnour or Nick Collison until September.

Doing so earlier, he said, would not be logical.

Sund said the Sonics want to determine the future of restricted free agent Chris Wilcox and see what trades come the team’s way before committing to extending the contracts of Ridnour or Collison, both of whom are nearing the end of their rookie deals.

• Premium Member

Quote:

(Excerpt from Real GM)

Meanwhile, Sund said he would not address the contract extension possibilities of either Luke Ridnour or Nick Collison until September.

Doing so earlier, he said, would not be logical.

Sund said the Sonics want to determine the future of restricted free agent Chris Wilcox and see what trades come the team’s way before committing to extending the contracts of Ridnour or Collison, both of whom are nearing the end of their rookie deals.

Don't want Wilcox or Collison

I think they are available, but not for Al. I think Seattle is looking to cut payroll, not add it. In the draft, they picked a guy that will spend time overseas for the next couple years to avoid paying anymore salary. I think they would be willing to trade Ridnour (and Collison for that matter), but they'd want one of the Joshes (rookie contracts) or draft picks in return.