• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Where is the problem? The coach or the players?

Lrenfro

Think about this. How many of the Hawks players have never been on another NBA Team? Very Few. So all the players have played this game before however they did not have problems holding the ball. If they did I don't think they would be around to be on the Hawks team. With that said. How much of the turn over problem can you really put on the players?

If a Coach designs plays, He needs to Teach them to the team and they practice and practice until they know that play second nature.

With that said I would like to know where the problem lies. In the coach or the Players?

We are supposed to be 17 -0 Averaging a 40 ppg margin of victory. Or least that is what Hawksqauwkers are saying. IT IS TOO EARLY. I never thought the day would come that I would be the conservative voice on Hawksqauwk... oop I am always the conservative voice ... from the draft to DD I find people on here over reacting too everything. The team has been more enjoyable than any in recent history, has a far better record than lst year yet Hawksqauwker a complaining already. Cool your jets. see how the team does then complain. Why do you think the off season is so fun. It is the time to complain about the teams shortcomings.

One thing I have noticed in the early going Big Dog doesn't average 22 PPG he scores 32 one game and 12 the next to average out to 22 PPG. Reef never has been and never will be forceful on offense. And Theo needs to be more assertive on the boards. If players become more consistent and JT stops turning the ball over the team will be unstoppable. But these are usually the mark of new teams with poor chemistry.