LeBron James

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Did anyone else catch him on ESPN2 tonight? I was disappointed when I saw goofy Walton & loudmouth Vitale doing the announcing, but even they couldn't overshadow how good James is (and will be). I think I was most impressed by James' maturity (for a 17 yr. old) and unselfishness...Hard not to like someone who makes it easy for people to like him.

If Kobe, T Mac and KG were better than this kid in highschool, they must have been incredible. He has the total package. The thing that surprised me was how much better that he looked than all those other guys on Oak Hill's team. Those guys certainly didn't look like D1 players compared to James.

The thing that impressed me most was his combination of size, athletcism and skill. He looked like a taller Ron Artest with T Mac's athleticism and what a handle! He handles it and passes like a PG. He's DEFINITELY the #1 overall pick next year. Nobody in college this year is anywhere near the player that he is right now and unless Yao Ming has a twin that no one knows about, the draft is all about James.