Patience Is Wearing Thin

BlackHawkDown

BHD is close to joining th dark side. I have stressed patience as a necessity but this team is in need of a drastic jolt. The Hawks are beyond underachieving. Robinson has been slow learn the offense. He isnt really averaging 20+ pts he is averaging inconsistency 30 one game 12 the next. Reef is ridiculously unassertive, and JT is a rookie point. He is #30 in the league in Assist/turnover ratio, He is just like Jason Williams ( White Chocolate) too flashy. Jay Williams, Tony Parker, J.Tinsley have similar #'s, all rookies or 2nd yr players

Frankly, I believe that the problem is coaching. Kruger's system is not fit for the NBA. Frankly Kruger has never had even one player on the level of Glover yet alone JT, Reef or Robinson. Accordingly his system doesn't cater well to forcing superstars to play to the level they can. Without goning into long details I simply believe that it goes far beyond poor substitutions. It is Krugers entire organization of the team.

Kruger has to go!

However I believe that their must be very conservative management a company, which is what the Hawks are. Changing management in a very loud way is not the best choice. Kruger should be asked to resign after the end of the season and the Hawks should look for an exciting player friendly coach.

Glover should be traded. He doesn't fit in here and I think it is unfair for him to loose his opportunity to become a star. The Hawks need to improve there bench. Frankly I am more open to signing some European players to add dept. However, I also believe letting Hanno and Haslem slip through the hands was a huge mistake.

However the downfall isnt completely management However I say this now. 1). Email has not been effective 2) Nazr has been injuried #). CC is a pud.

Overall the Hawks are becoming a disappointment.