• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

trading for some handles

hds428

Atlanta trades: PF Alan Henderson (5.4 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 0.5 apg in 20.2 minutes)

SF Dion Glover (8.5 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 1.3 apg in 18.4 minutes)

SF Darvin Ham (2.4 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.2 minutes)

Atlanta receives: SF Lamar Odom (2.4 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.2 minutes)

SG Eric Piatkowski (10.9 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 1.6 apg in 27.1 minutes)

SG Marko Jaric (8.0 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 3.1 apg in 25.6 minutes)

Change in team outlook: +2.6 ppg, -4.9 rpg, and +2.5 apg.

L.A. Clippers trades: SF Lamar Odom (2.4 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.2 minutes)

SG Eric Piatkowski (10.9 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 1.6 apg in 27.1 minutes)

SG Marko Jaric (8.0 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 3.1 apg in 25.6 minutes)

L.A. Clippers receives: PF Alan Henderson (5.4 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 0.5 apg in 27 games)

SF Dion Glover (8.5 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 1.3 apg in 24 games)

SF Darvin Ham (2.4 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 26 games)

Change in team outlook: -2.6 ppg, +4.9 rpg, and -2.5 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

LAC gets vet frontcourt help from the bench, which they need, badly, in Hendu, and they don't hafta worry about resigning him this summer. Dion gives them flexibility from the bech to play the 2 or even 3 in spells and they unload some of their glut of 3s by giving Richardson and Magette more minutes at the 2.

ATL gets..flexibility...and tons of it. how's JT/EricP/GRob.....JT/Jaric/GRob......Jaric/JT/GRob.....JT/Odom/GRob.....Jaric/JT/Odom....for flexibility? Odom is a risk, both health and behavior, but in the Hawks rotation he's a backup roleplayer until he decides he wants to/can be more of a player. The real meat for ATL is Jaric/Piatkowski, Jaric is a 6'7" PG from Bolognia who's really starting to make noise in LA, and Piatkowski is a decent role player with handles who can fill Ira's spot in the starting rotation or come in off the bench. I think this deal would go along way toward easing JT into the point with a couple of good handles to bail him out instead of leving him out on an island as has been the strategy to date, and it takes pressure off of GRob to be a playmaker, which he is'nt. Odom could stay or go, he's been injured most of the year in LA, but he's another GRob type player who's stock is low but could still make something of himself. No reward without risk right? The depthchart would go

JT/Maloney

EricP/Jaric (or vise versa)

GRob/Odom

Reef/Crawford

Theo/Nazr

LAC likes Jaric a lot I believe and Odom is still a great talent. I'm definitely interested to find out exactly how much the Clippers value Odom now. As far as Piatkowski though, I'd definitely like to use Dion Glover and Chris Crawford in a deal for a BU PG/SG that can handle and shoot like Jon Barry or Piatkowski.

I thought it was a pretty sound trade, Dion is a very good scorer when used properly and Hendu is having a banner season, his stock has'nt been higher in the past four years. Those two are easily worth Jaric, a damaged underachiever, and a career backup. ? LAC needs a frontcourt prescence and Sterling would'nt have to worry about resigning Hendu in the offseason, they have plenty of guards, most of them log jammed at the 3, so yeah it seemed pretty fair to me.