• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is a fix!

unknownjdb

Okay, I had it all plotted out, but then my computer decided to go on a fritz. So no details, just facts.

Atlanta gets:

Gilbert Arenas - a point guard that will compliment JT (plus they're both from Arizona)

Ardonal Foyle - blocks of the bench, good numbers for bench

Danny Fortson - he is on his game two-out-of-three years, we just have to suffer with him in his down year (this year)

Team change: less TO's, more defense and, as I said, a point that compliments JT.

Atlanta's RUNNING Lineup:

Arenas / Wilks

JT / Glover

Newble / Ham

Reef / Fortson

Theo / Foyle

Golden State gets:

Glenn Robinson - can do what he was made to do, come off the bench to give big numbers

Alan Henderson - solid backup for Murphy, good numbers off bench

Nazr Mohammed - gives them another big man for the big West, numbers off bench

Team change: SCORING & REBOUNDS. Realize that I am going off of last years numbers for Nazr. Boykins gets his chance to start, Dunleavy gets more minutes and Robinson becomes the biggest sixth-man in the West.

Golden State's SCORING Lineup:

Boykins / Welsch

JRich / Dunleavy

Jamison / GRob

Murphy / Hendu

Dampier / Nazr

...and that's a fix.

How can you say we'd have no depth? Do we really have it now? Besides, we get better players back at all positions.

Arenas' and JT's statlines are almost identical. Can you say "mini Francis and Mobley." Of course we'll have to look for a SF again, but a SF is much easier to find these days than a PG. Anyway, Newble is more of a SF, he'd do a fine job for the time being and Ham has shown himself of being a capable backup.

If you have a problem with Fortson, look at his career statline. Next year, if he's able to play, he'll be on his game. Right now, he's going to be trapped.

And how could you disagree with Foyle. I mean, I like Nazr, almost to the point where I would hate to see him go, but Foyle is getting 5.0 ppg, 5.7 rpg and 2.33 bpg in 20.7 mins. This sounds to me like we'd sit Theo for a little rest and have another Theo (Foyle) playing. That, or Foyle comes in for Shareef and we have a "what, you want to come in our paint"-type scenario.

Better ball movement plus better defense equals playoffs. Of course, a little chemistry doesn't ever hurt.