• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stop talking about Salim for the love of God

terrynoonan

Everyone sounds like they play video games and like to light it up with Salim.

Well this is real basketball and the guy will never play an important role on a contending team. Period!

He is too small and toobad to defend. He just doesn't have it in him.

If you are talented enough you could have him deep on the bench to hit 3's. That's it.

That's the video game side.

The real side has to do with flow and personality, basketball I.Q., respect for your teammates, an understanding of your own limitations and according play, etc..

We have a good team. I hope we cut him or play him 4 minutes a game.

Quote:

Everyone sounds like they play video games and like to light it up with Salim.

Well this is real basketball and the guy will never play an important role on a contending team. Period!

He is too small and toobad to defend. He just doesn't have it in him.

If you are talented enough you could have him deep on the bench to hit 3's. That's it.

That's the video game side.

The real side has to do with flow and personality, basketball I.Q., respect for your teammates, an understanding of your own limitations and according play, etc..

We have a good team. I hope we cut him or play him 4 minutes a game.

I hope you stop hating on Salim. Some of you people just have to hate on someone. One week it is Marvin the next it's Shelden, now it's Salim. Pathetic. The real side is

99% of you guys have 10% of Salim's talent, and you hate. You behind the keyboard, stop the Hate.

Next week youse will be hating someone else.

Salim for all intense purposes is still 'a rookie' for God's sake. He missed valuable time during his rookie season.

I wish we would stop being so definative about a kids worth until he has played two FULL YEARS in the NBA....at least that. Really it takes 3 years before you really can say what a kid can do or not.

Salim will be fine. He has the talent and shooting ability to do well in the NBA. I bet Pheonix would love to have Salim.

Let him get some more experience and then we can bash or love him, but again just like the criticism of Marvin....IT IS TOO EARLY!!!