• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BHD Sissyball Awards.

BlackHawkDown

For some reason people still think Sissyball has something to do with race.

I have constanly said the Hawks Should acquire Mike Miller.

I posted that Jason Williams (White Chocolat) and Keith Van Horn are the most underrated players in the league. Dolfan23 erased this post.

And I am a fan of Stotts coahing, sofar, I dont think he is the right man for the job though. And I think Jim Obrien up in Boston is a top 10 coach as well as Phil Jackson.

This is my problem European Players are over rated. Not as much now as this summer but still. I do think they get a lot of extra press because they are white.

I think Mac and Cheese (Todd McCollugh) is a scrub.

Lon Kruger is still amoung the 3 worst coaches in the league, Karl is a F----ing idiot. He turned an all star team into a perimeter shooting sissyball machine this summer. And Brown I am going to re-rank he isnt amount the 3 worst but he is still a shmuck.

So over the next day or so I will hand out ht Sissyball awards. Just to point out that sissyball is a eqaul opportunity cancer.

The Nominees.

1. Vlade Divac

2. Sabonis

3. Ostertag

Ostertag may not be old but he is sloppy.

The winner....... Vlade Divac

He wins because he smoke cigarettes, WTF, a professional athelete smoking. I saw a lot of this in Europe. For some reson or another almost half of European atheletes smoke and almost all drink heavily. WTF.

I have never ERASED any of your posts. First off I havent been an Admin on here in quite a while and if you are referring to way back in the past I never ERASED any of your posts, I simply moved them to the appropriate forum. You should really think before you make yourself look more foolish than you already appear.

All I was doing was what I was expected to do as an Admin, especially during that time when we had just started using the different forums and were trying to get people to post in the appropriate forums. Once again though BHD, I accept your apology in this matter.