• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Trades would only further damage chemistry...but..

dimes4life

The Hawks have offensive talent. JT, Reef, and Big Dog are all legit offensive threats. The problem remains that chemisrty on the court is lacking. Unfortunately for the Hawks they need to make a trade, either this year or the next off-season. I truly believe Jason Terry needs to be traded, and maybe somebody else but if they want to make a trade I would suggest that they do it now. On the other hand, there is positive news. I believe Dan Dickau is the future of this team at the point guard poisition. Many were questioning his speed, but he has it and it is good to see that he is coming into his own. I know that right now he is shooting poorly for his standards, but he is still getting adjusted. He plays the poistion with so much enthusiasm and has a great work ethic. In addition, Mike Wilks also is a solid pick up. He reminds me of a very good Randy Brown. Wilks provides the defense and mistake free game that Brown brought to many teams during his time. Wilks also played in a local summer league team here in Sacramento, where he showed off his skills against semi-pro players. Anyways, just look forward to the all-star game and it's festivities February 7th-9th. Peace.

We should trade for Steve Kerr and Mark

Madsen.hehehehehe

But honestly,like I said atleast two of the"big 4"

need to be delt in order to improve.I like the

Terry/Ratliff of Anderson/Davis trade.

Wilks or dickau, who really cares/Anderson/Big Hog/

Shareef/Davis.

I'd like to trade BIg Hog but you can't trade your

whole starting lineup.

I'd like to see Derek Anderson or Christie or Brent

Barry starting at SG.I think we need a 2 G with a

little versitility.They all three provide some added

athletic ability and ball handling skills.

Jon Barry could be another option but he's just a

role player backup.