• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Stuff

TheDude

- first, &%$@*&%@#@$%*&&^*$&&%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How in the ******* world!!! Stupid frickin AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

- the team stopped playing starting the 4th quarter. i remember thinking to myself to fear the comeback knowing our luck that if we could just get 18-20 points then we win. and sure frickin enough we stopped playing. it's like immediately the energy stopped. i remember also thinking, this is where Chill comes in(but that's no excuse). but then i thought after we lost, that was losers thinking. shouldnt think "just need to get x amount of points." we should be going all out....

- marvin really made some mistakes late in the game. youth really showed there.

- as i have said all season, we stopped going to zaza in the post. the whole 4th quarter zaza was at the top of the key like some lighthouse. i don't care if they played zone or not. feed him and let him kick it out. zaza keep fighting for position down low!

- joe when he came back in late wasnt aggressive enough.

- josh smith started shooting jumpers and missing badly

- this team must LEARN that no matter how much you are up, you cannot let up. you cannot relax. they did it against chicago, they majoryly did it tonight. we again played not to lose instead of playing to win.

- this loss is embarassing. the team should be embarassed for giving up and playing sloppy. my god this win was enough to kill a franchise. why oh why oh why oh why oh why did they stop? why? i'm going to have a beer now and i might even spark up a bowl. what a load of crap.