• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

La Clipper deal

RLHawk

Would you trade both Terry and Nazr for Andre Miller?

Could we do a trade with the clippers like this...

JT/Nazr for Andre Miller/Sean Rooks/Kenyon Dooling

This gives them center for the departing Kandi-man, a player in JT that will likely resign a little cheaper than Miller and a player in JT that fits the run and gun type of offense they plan in La La land.

We get the stud PG that can feed Big Dog and SAR. Hendu willstart playing more up to his value if he gets more playing time (with Nazr gone). Rooks contract ends after the season too, so we can resign Miller.

Miller/Glover/Dog/SAR/Theo could be quite a good line-up.

That proposal makes sense for both teams though. That deal really makes a lot of sense for them, particularly because Miller is not playing well for them anyway. On paper, they look great:

Olowokandi/Mohammed

Brand/Wilcox/Ely

Odom/Magette

Piatkowski/Richardson

JT/Jaric

I'd take that team in a heartbeat over the one we have now.

It'd be very smart for them to bring in Nazr, an above average center with some size, to show Brand that they're serious. David Falk's already stated that unless they show commitment to other players, Brand won't resign (or will take the 1 year tender like Olowokandi) so that he won't be stuck with a long term deal on a perenially crappy team. Khandi's gone, that much is certain. But if they brought in Nazr and resigned Brand to less than max (which he is, not a lot, but he is), Odom and Maggette, they'd have the buildings of a very good team without the turmoil they currently reside in.

It's amazing how Miller's stock has dropped over the past year. There is some talk now that all he will get this offseason is some team's mid level exception. Many NBA people are bringing up the fact that he is not a leader, considering that the Cavs got worse in each year he played and he has not elevated the play of a talented Clippers team.

At one time, I would have done a Jason Terry for Andre Miller deal, but I'm not so sure now.

Miller is a good point guard, but is he really any better right now than say Jamaal Tinsley? I don't think he is.

According to reports, the prize point guards this offseason will be Gilbert Arenas, and oddly enough, Jason Terry.