• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chad Ford just on 680 AM with Colin Cow-herd

BHayley

First, thanks Jaywalker for posting his insider.

He basically reiterated everything said in that article. He said a ton of teams are interested in our picks, and we have expiring contracts.

WOW, if we could trade the picks + expiring contracts for a big-time player, I'm all for it.

Just do NOT get Marion or Randolph. Marion is only 6"7, undersized, terrible shot, and Nash inflates his stats (just look at Diaw too).

We have players in Marvin, Smith and Childress that can fill the void of what Marion brings. We need help on post offense and defense as well as perimeter defense. We have enough 'athletes'. Marion is not worth the money he is paid. He certainly isn't worth a #3 pick plus something else. About the only deal I might offer Phoenix for Marion is....

Josh Childress

Zaza Pachulia

Speedy Claxton

for

Marion works salary wise. This guy is paid about $3-4M per season more than Steve Nash. Incredible...

not advocating him coming here necessarily, but the guy can play pretty decent defense. During the series against the Spurs, he guarded Parker, Duncan, and a few other players in the same game. I remember hearing the announcers comment on it numerous times. They said he's one of the most versatile defenders in the NBA. Grant it, he's not a "shutdown" defender, but he's a solid defender and can guard faster players or taller players. That is important. Unless we're going to run BK's dream team out there (all SF's),

JJ-PG

Chillz-SG

Marvin-SF

Marion-PF

Smoove-C

then, I don't see where he fits realistically. I see bigger needs to be addressed, but I wanted to comment on his defensive abilities since that was being questioned.