• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

YI IS FOR MI

Johnnybravo4

Quote:

Quote:

I prefer to win now....go Horford!

I bet you wanted SW last year. Sounds the same.

W

Very anti-SW, by the way.

But Horford is the consensus #3 talent in this draft. And you want to pass up on that for a tall, athletic, project swingman? You've really sipped your share of the BK Kool-Aid.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I prefer to win now....go Horford!

I bet you wanted SW last year. Sounds the same.

W

Very anti-SW, by the way.

But Horford is the consensus #3 talent in this draft. And you want to pass up on that for a tall, athletic, project swingman? You've really sipped your share of the BK Kool-Aid.

Hahaha! "The BK Kool-Aid!" Walter, a known BK apologist!

Quote:

He's not the consensus number 3...Jay Bilas had Conley number 3 on his board. Jason Hollinger from ESPN also has Conley number 3 too.

Yes, let's watch Yi sit his a$$ on the bench because we have so many forwards. At least if we got Horford, we know they are going to try and play him some at Center, so he won't take Marvins minutes away (who is still only 2 years into the league). We have to take a position of need, and seeing how our needs are PG and C, and there are 2 guys rated highly enough by many folks out there for those 2 positions, how about we just draft Horford or MCJ. This way we help the team on the court, not getting new Chinese business deals.

We dont need Horford. We dont need another bust pick. Sheldon didnt do anything last yr. Go for Yi! Hes 7'0 and can hit jump shots 17-20 feet out and drive to the lane and they say he has the ability to be better than Yao Ming. Go for Yi then get Law at 11.

Quote:

We dont need Horford. We dont need another bust pick. Sheldon didnt do anything last yr. Go for Yi! Hes 7'0 and can hit jump shots 17-20 feet out and drive to the lane and they say he has the ability to be better than Yao Ming. Go for Yi then get Law at 11.

You don't want another bust pick and you want to take Yi?!?!?!

He's the riskiest pick in the draft!

Quote:

Yes, let's watch Yi sit his a$$ on the bench because we have so many forwards. At least if we got Horford, we know they are going to try and play him some at Center, so he won't take Marvins minutes away (who is still only 2 years into the league). We have to take a position of need, and seeing how our needs are PG and C, and there are 2 guys rated highly enough by many folks out there for those 2 positions, how about we just draft Horford or MCJ. This way we help the team on the court, not getting new Chinese business deals.

I got news for you. Horford won't start either. He isn't better than Marvin Smoove or Zaza.

Horford has a much better chance to help the Hawks than Yi does. If this were 2 years ago, I'd be all for Yi, but we have no room for Yi. I'd prefer Conley first, then go after Camby, or Horford then try to go for Calderon. Regardless, Yi brings more people to the Arena, but for what? To watch him sit around and watch the Hawks almost make the playoffs but not because we still dont have a big man with post moves(Horford) or a legit PG who can run a team(Conley).