• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we have enough offense???

BHayley

His name is Al Horford. I can't wait until Al proves all you haters wrong. Just because he is unselfish and put team before individual honors doesn't make him less of a player.

I heard a replay of an interview the Big Al did with "Mayhem in the AM" after the draft on my way home last night. What a smart, respectful, likeable young man. It won't surprise me at all to see him become one of the most visible and marketable guys on the team.

I'll say one thing for BK. Even if he didn't always take the best player(s), he has assembled a group of talented, high-character guys and Horford and Law are going to add a lot to that. I am going to really enjoy rooting for this team.

Guest Walter

Quote:

His name is Al Horford.

Actually, I think Hawes is the better low post scorer this year and we've already been through the title of "best low post scorer" last year. Al averaged 13 PPG. I mean, he should be better than that someday, but that isn't much. He cannot be accused of being a scorer by any stretch.

W

Quote:

Actually, I think Hawes is the better low post scorer this year and we've already been through the title of "best low post scorer" last year. Al averaged 13 PPG. I mean, he should be better than that someday, but that isn't much. He cannot be accused of being a scorer by any stretch.

W

Hawes had a terrible PPS in school. His game will have trouble translating because of his robotic nature a la Shelden.

You keep using that 13 PPG argument while Horford is averaging well over that in a couple of years.

If Al Horford is the go to player on one of the greatest basketball teams of all-time I wouldn't exactly call him a role player.