• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Hawks Playoff Run

Hawksfreak

Ok, think about our roster from last season. No theo, kukoc, henderson (all who could have contributed in a big way).

with a TERRY/ABDUR-RAHIM show we ended up missing the playoffs. Yet, if i remember correctly- take out our first half of the season... and we were playing .500 ball (can someone confirm me on this?).

Now we have Theo + kukoc + henderson (a vet backup PF, he does a good job despite what people say. His only criticism seems to be his salary) back. On top of that, we are playing .500 ball without these players.

But the hawks do have what i call "NO LUCK!"

what i mean by this is:

1)half our team is injured last season

2)we finally go to the playoffs to vs the EASIEST SEED (8th seed knicks) and get swept

3)theo hasnt played more than 20 games as a hawk for 1.5 seasons.

therefore i will say, with the IMPROVED ROSTER + .500 BALL CHEMISTRY from last yaer + our history of having NO LUCK... i will say we make the 7th or 8th seed.

I think you guys are going to enjoy the Season Predictions page I'm working on.

Make your predictions for the League (mvp, etc), and for the Hawks (wins/losses, mvp, etc). You have the ability to edit your predictions. However you'll have only a set number of chances to make changes to each one, and your changes are tracked so others can see. Both League and Hawks predictions will be locked out sometime near the end of the season. Some items on each prediction become locked sometime during the season (times are secret). Should make for some interesting converstation later in the year!!

Its about 50% complete right now. Should be able to implement it sometime this month. Stay tuned!!