• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How we can be good next year and in the future!

Hawksman

Here is my take on how we can become a great team, but not an offensive team, a defensive team.

1) trade Dog for a future 1st rounder (1-5 pick)

2) Resign JT, Glover, Newble and possibly Johnson and Ham.

3) We are probably going to pick up some european talent this year, so lets make it a good talent (Tony Parker like).

4) Keep this lineup because it gives up 88 ppg and puts up 90-91 ppg

PG: Jason Terry

SG: Dion Glover

SF: Ira Newble

PF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim

C: Theo Ratliff

5) Keep Stotts as coach

6) Get Nazr healthy

Our players respect Stotts and we don't need to go out and get another coach that we have to get used too before we play well.

Next year guys, if we do these things we can be like the Detroit Pistons but better! Nazr Mohammed should put up 6th man of the year stats, Dickau has a year under his belt, DJ will come off the bench, Ham can provide energy, power and excitment! Dear God, please let this stuff happen because this is what needs to be done. Period!

Also look to see an improved fan in me (he can be an even better fan you may ask) as I will be wearing a red afro wig and try to get my face painted every night along with my Hawks shirts, My Hawks armbands and red, yellow, and white armbands. My Hawks shorts, and a red headband to keep my afro on because I will be cheering my heart out. GO HAWKS BABY!

There is a way. Trust me, He would be perfect on the Cavs, Heat, Grizz, etc. They need shooters and Dog is one of the best you can get. He can get a shot off on anyone and even though he had an off year, he can be really, really dangerous when he gets hot. By the way I forgot to mention I will also be wearing red high socks too! GO HAWKS!