• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Portland and Detroit...Randolph and Prince

Two things I wonder about when watching these two series show why you can't think you've won until you have actually won.

1. Zach Randolph

Does anyone wonder why a lot of us on this board have said that he is as close to untouchable as they have over there?

It's not because he is an elite player, but that he is the only post presence on this team AND he produces for a cheap price, definately in scarcity on that team.

2. Tayshaun Prince

This is what he does; he uses his long frame to cause problems for opponants and then spreads the floor with his offense.

These two teams fortunes changed in the playoffs when these two youngsters got some burn.

Randolph had shown hints of such production all year. From time to time, he'd put together consistent, powerful stretches in several games...and has made 'Sheed tradeable, as he's in the last year of his contract and still refuses to be the true "go to guy" and play down low, on the blocks...the team needs reworking, and that starts with Randolph being a true post player...that and working to re-install Mighty Mouse (he's a good player, not without his flaws, but is untradeable unless the team already has a taller two guard in place, something like Detroit, where Rip, if retained, would be the perfect place).

But Tashauyn? Come on now, the kid's barely player all season. He came up big today, but nobody heralded his game all year with the possible exception of Hotlanta! He showed a flash today, something hereto unseen...let's see if he continues to get burn over Corliss...I'm calling you out on this one.

Weasel, I am not calling these guys the MVP's of their respective teams...just simply pointing out that the turnarounds of their respective teams began when they started getting some run during the aforementioned series.

The roles they have been able to fill for their teams have altered the course of their playoffs run.

I just wanted to give these guys attaboys for their play despite their relative inexperience.

• Admin

HOnestly I never bought into the "he's untradeable". I heard it enough from a very connected source. But I never really felt Randolph would be that good. But I see why I was told that they are so high on him. He's got talent and can be a major player for them.

see what I meant when I said they'd trade Rasheed before they traded Zach? He is a star in the making.

Allen has promised to clean house this year. Randolph and Sabonis are probably the only two that will not be touchable.

He has 2 more years left on his contract and I expect that he will honor it. He looked to be having more fun this year than the last couple that he was here under that ass&ole dunleavy too.

Cheeks actually used his minutes correctly which was something that Dunleavy and Carlesimo never did.