• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where was Amare tonight?

thescout5

I haven't kept track of Amare S of the suns is he injured or what? I was hoping the Hawk's would beat the daylights out of Phoenix. Remember during the summer Amare supposily turned down a trade to the Hawk's even though Phoenix denied it. Its to bad guys like Amare,Kobe and some of the huge stars think the Hawk's are the Siberia of the NBA. Winning this year is going to be sweet seeing alot of players and media people EAT CROW!

We don't have all the pieces yet but were getting alot better and perhaps free agents will want to sign with us in the future.The Hawk's need to keep there core players together but this is an exciting time to be a Hawks fan after years of frustration.

Quote:

Amare supposily turned down a trade to the Hawk's even though Phoenix denied it.

That's not possible because Amare doesn't have a no trade clause in his contract. If the NBA had a franchise in Cuba and PHX traded Amare there, he would have to go.

He sat out his 3rd game in a row with knee pain.

To ATLaS' point, he couldn't turn down a trade. Kobe is the only player with a no-trade clause. If he keeps showing up to games in a suit, we might have gotten lucky in NOT getting that trade.

We'd be in bad shape with Zaza out, Amare out, and no Horford.

I read yesterday that Amare's attitude was a little shaky and that he had been causing a little trouble behind the scenes. Thats why I think they looked into trading him in the first place.

D'Antoni downplays the deal with Amare but my guess is that he can be hard to deal with. It was in Truehoop yesterday.