• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watch Falcon Home Games on your Computer?

Hawkzzz21

I know someone posted the link, that allowed some to watch the Boston/Atlanta Game on their computer. I used that link to watch the Lakers game later that night and tonight I have the Magic/Suns game on right now. It's a great link for the NBA and NHL fans that want to see just about any game out there.

I know a lot of us is hoping that link works for the Washington game on Sunday for the Hawks.

Now I was wondering if you could do the NFL like that. I did find a ton of things with a search on MSN. "watch nfl games on your computer"

The most legitimate service is one that cost 49 bucks. At least I assume they are, because I see a ton of their ads online.

http://www.satellitetvtopc.com/

I did see other things for the NFL that claimed with a free download, you could watch NFL games from your computer. I didn't download any of them, but they were out there. I also seen others wanting a small fee for you to run their software on your computer to watch the football games.

I just thought this might be something for the Falcon fans to think about for this year and definitely next year.