• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quote from Joe.....

swolehawk2

"We did a great job," said Johnson, who piled up 10 of the Hawks' season-high 29 assists. "Ball movement is the key. It's that extra swing that keeps the defense on its heels and gives us wide-open shots. We just made it real easy for ourselves."

So why don't we play like this all the time....you have to live and die with what you believe wins you ball games.

Sometimes they change the way they play from quarter to quarter....good teams play the same way all the time, shots may not fall every night but the plan should be basically the same.

I don't get it.

Quote:

"We did a great job," said Johnson, who piled up 10 of the Hawks' season-high 29 assists. "Ball movement is the key. It's that extra swing that keeps the defense on its heels and gives us wide-open shots. We just made it real easy for ourselves."

So why don't we play like this all the time....you have to live and die with what you believe wins you ball games.

Sometimes they change the way they play from quarter to quarter....good teams play the same way all the time, shots may not fall every night but the plan should be basically the same.

I don't get it.

This is the first time Law looked truely comfortable.

JJ was feeling it making him double teamed even more then ususal causing for eay shots and assist.

Chills and Marvin both played together for long stretches in the 2nd half and move well without the ball and neither holds the ball for a long time. Salim did a good job not holding on to the ball. This caused for exceptional ball movement and people moving without the ball. Lue was actually running some plays. I give him props on that.

It looked like they had pretty well coached last night if you ask me. Total team effort.

We blame Woody for coming the team coming out flat (the Wizards game)and the players playing stagnant of offense in long stretches in certain games.

Only fair to give Woody a little praise for having the guys amped up for the geographic rival and having a good game plan through out the game.