• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sothron Question

phoostal

I'm on Belkin's side. JJ was a bad trade.

Now none of this has anything to do with our court struggles. Woody's just wasting minutes for our new coach we are going to be getting. Woody is in the clear now. The problem in the ATL is the ASG. All the blame right now is on them. There is no one else to blame right now. Woody has proven over and over he can't coach NBA ball. ASG is starting to prove they don't have a clue either.

If I recall correctly, Belkin was initially asked to partner with the Spirit group because the spirit group did not have enough funds. So as a result, Belkin had the upper hand from the beginning in the contract negotiations with the Spirit plus he is a successful business man and his team of lawyers took advantage of this in the contract writing. That is why he can only get bought for market value while the apes of the Spirit group get their paid price. In addition, the Spirit groups lack of money doesnt bode well for the team if they take control of the team from Belkin. They'll be running the team as a business like the clippers owner because with revenue sharing you can assure your team a profit with a low payroll. I would rather have an owner who wants to win like Cuban.

All this makes sense also when it came up that one of the spirit group wanted Yi in the draft because it would enhance his business ventures in China.

It sure does suck to be a hawks fan (which includes me).

• Moderators

Quote:

I'm on Belkin's side. JJ was a bad trade.

I can understand being anti-ASG but being "on Belkin's side?" Really? The JJ deal was so bad that trying a hostile takeover of the team that resulted directly in years of litigation and stifling of the team's options was a good thing? I don't get this.