• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What would it take?

Lrenfro

Year after year for the past half-decade (makes it sound like a long time huh?) we have been promised greatness. Trades have been made to show us effort. Guarantees have been given to give us confidence. But the fact still remains we have a loosing team. We find ourselves again in between seasons waiting on some sign that it is safe to go into the water again. To know that it is safe to show our fan support by going to the games.

My question is this. With things so up in the air like they are what would it take for you to start the season off as a real fan. Yes I say real fan. One that attends games and actually root root roots for the home team. What would it take from a Hawks organization to gain your support to start the new season?

I ask this question because I don't have an answer myself. I mean I attended games all last year down to the very last home game. But I just don't know any more. We trade for super stars, we fire coaches, we have money back guarantees we have it all but a 50-win season. Are we at a point that we accept what we used to have as an improvement? The 50 win seasons to get knocked out of the second round. Would that make us happy? If it does that’s a shame because that would mean that we have been hood winked, bamboozled, we did not land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth rock landed on us. Be careful fans. Watch out for the oakey doakey.