• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We could use Kareem Rush (real nice upgrade)

DawsonsCreek

Man how envious were some of yall about Kareem Rush's play the other night? We've kind put a band-aid our problems with a bigman and pg thus far(hope it can last), but like some of us have said we are missing a 2 guard, with size that can really shoot the rock off the bench.

Rush doesnt turn the ball over at all and he has really started to come on in the last 3 games with double digit outings. His contract expires this year and I figure we can ship lue or maybe even salim at this point.

Its not a huge upgrade on paper but I think it will make a huge difference if you play joe and him on the floor (one playing SF of course) and kicking it out to Kareem when teams double Joe.

Yup, I mentioned this in the game thread.Rush would spread the floor, esp for the second unit much more effectively than Salim or Lue. Spreading the floor opens up lanes for Childress and Marvin to drive (assuming Rush is in when JJ is out). Sheldon and Horf would also benefit with a guy like Rush in a two-man post game.