• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

how bout grob to the wolves for brandon?

Playoffs03

grob for brandon + 25th pick + future 1st rd pick

we can unload a lot of salary while the wolves get a lot of talent in grob by just trading two 20+ picks and some cap space that they have. it is definitely worth the gamble for the wolves as they give up very little and grob could be what they need to get them pass the 1st rd next year.

thoughts?

That trade has been talked about alot over the last month along with 10 from other teams who want Brandon b/c his salary is off the books in February.

Read the insider article on what the Wolves can do with Brandon Weasoldom posted in the Around the League forum for a better scoop. Then you will see those draft picks are just a dream. Dog for Brandon is more likely with no picks invoved but I don't like it. I'd rather keep Dog for the 2 years left on his contract.

Don't forget the Wlves have not had 1st round pick in 2 years b/c of the Joe Smith contract conspiracy, so I don't think they are to anxious to give away 2 more picks. That would mean they wouldn't have a pick for 4 years. That would be one way to run Garnett out of town.