I am happy for Smith and Willis.

capstone21

• Admin

They got their ring. I wish Smith would have had a chance to contribute to this series. He is such a great player but at least he will not go through his career without knowing what it is like to be champion.

Congrats Smitty and big Kev. I hope to see you guys in Hawks unis next year.

I agree...

i wish Smith was more involved and even better is if he wins a championship as a key role player as a hawk.

If i was Willis, i would retire on a high note. Im extremely happy for David Robinson. I too would retire, and stay retired, if i was the Admiral.

And TIM... 2 blocks from a QUADTRUPLE-DOUBLE... simply amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As for JASON- sorry to say this but... u will never win a championship with NEW JERSEY. They are not talented enough. They will always come up short.

As for KENYON- man o man... work on ur perimeter shot over the summer. In order to be a better PF, u gotta work on that. U got the toughness and inside game.... now work on ur perimeter game.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be HONEST, i wouldnt mind seeing JASON LEAVE NEW JERSEY and go to a WESTERN CONFERENCE TEAM (like SPURS). It just increases our chances in the playoffs.

Im confident we can beat a NO-KIDD NETS TEAM.

Yea great to see both of them get a ring.

Also Im so happy for D-Rob, hes never been one of my favorite players, but you could see how happy he was after winnig it. He seems like a great humanitariun, good to see some of the "good guys" win one. Grat way to go out for him.