• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks held workouts today, no one of interest

Blunt91

Why haven't the hawks brought in anyone worth drafting in the 1st round for workouts? I admit I don't follow the college game but guys like Hollis price, Keith Bogans and Derrick Zimmerman don't stand out. I have heard of Price but I wouldn't pick him at 21 maybe 37 though. He is slight in size like JT at 6'1 and 172lbs.

I like Zimmerman, but I'm biased. Zimmerman is a guy who can definitely run the point and passes the ball extremely well. He's one of the best pure athletes in the draft. Right now, he's a terrible shooter and an even worse free throw shooter.

Still, I think he has potential and will eventually be at least a reserve in the NBA.

My boy Z!!

151101zimmerman4.jpg

once again, we brought in all pg's or combo guards. My guess, and this is pure speculation, is that we're bringing in pg's in case we do a snt with Terry and combo guards (taller ones) in the event that we retain him (the more likely occurence, one way or another).

Anyone know if Diaw is in the states? Is he doing workouts? It's seeming more and more like that's who we're going to take, though I do find it strange that most of the guys we've brought in are almost definitely second round guys (and we do have two picks, relatively high in that round...essentially two second round lotto picks).

Interesting