• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does anyone know of any Ira Newble fan sites?

Ira_Newble_Fan

hes not too popular in this league...

ur a toronto fan living in toronto rite? how on earth did u find out about him?

imo, only atlanta hawks fans know him. the most popular he'd ever get is as much fame as bruce bowen gets.

either way, i like him too... he made soo many clutch plays throughout the year (like that putback to win the game against Jordan's Wizards).

Yeah, I'm a Toronto fan.

I noticed Ira when Atlanta played in Toronto.

Honestly, (considering I'm a female) when I first saw him I just thought he was hot. lol

But once I got into watching him play I realized he's a really good defender with lots of potential. I expect big things from the "Newble-izer" wink.gif

Anyways, I really want to find out more about him. And considering I live in Canada I have nothing but the web.

Does anyone else know?

Also, do they sell Newble jerseys in ATL?

NO-

Not that i know of... i went to about 3 hawks games this year and the store inside of Philips Arena might have it. I doubt it though- i never go inside (it just tempts me to buy hawks products which i cant afford- so i try to avoid it)- but looking from far away, i only saw Terry/Robinson/Abdur-Rahim jerseys.

YES-

there is a solution! what u could do is go to NBA.COM store online. U could ask for any NAME on ANY JERSEY/ANY NUMBER (i could have a jersey in a hawks uniform with CYMAN as the name, and number 3 as the number).

In other words, go look up Newbles jersey number and get "NEWBLE" on a hawks jersey... should look exactly the same as his real jersey. I have no idea how much it costs. But i do have friends that play around with it and buy #23 JORDAN for like every single NBA team... lol

I already knew you can order them online but I was interested in buying a Newble jersey in a store. But thanks anyway! smile.gif

And I don't understand why there are no Ira Newble fan sites. Maybe I should start my own...;)

Anyways, does anyone know any rare info about him? smile.gif

I already know a lot of the basics. smile.gif