• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

N E More news on N E trades...i mean c'mon!

dimes4life

• Premium Member

Next week, Jason Kidd just might go to.... Texas..

NO, Not San Antonio.... Dallas!!!

Word is that talks are underway with Cuban and Cuban plans to use Kidds Love of Dallas AND his MCE to Strong Arm Kidd out of NJ?

NO. JKidd won't play for just 5 million this year... But that's the bluff.

Word is that Dallas will offer Nash/Bradley/Najera or Van Exel/Filler for Kidd.

I can't see NJ turning down the opportunity to get Nash for Kidd. I mean, it's better than nothing... And the Spurs were not willing to give up Parker. Cuban is changing the game. Even if he's not that interested in Kidd, he will make San Antonio give up something to get him. Meaning that Dallas' biggest Conference rival has to weaken itself some to be in the running for a Kidd SNT. The PROBLEM Though is that if Kidd Chooses SAN Antonio. And San Antonio gave up Parker/Bowen/ and Rose (SNT).... That only means that they can Sign Kidd, Sign Oneal, and may have enough money for another guy like Walt Williams or G. McLeod.

However, if Dallas does get him SNT for Nash/Bradley/Najera... I think they will be ripe for Grob/Dickau for NVE trade?

yah I read that to...about J-Kidd goin back to his first love...which was/is dallas...but do not be suprised if Sacramento makes an offer...i know that our general manager Geoff Petrie(and the best in the NBA for that matter) is denying that he ever PROPOSED a deal to New Jersey , but who would be dmb enough to say that they were even talking with other teams when it is against NBA rules and regulations to do so before July 1st? Sacramento can offer Bibby, Hedo and a future first rounder for J.Kidd? And that is a better deal thatn Nash,(who is tight..don't get me wrong) Bradley(big scrub) and Najara(mexican version of Mark Madson). Now, Nash is a better player than Bibby, no doubt but Hedo has potential...And New Jersey needs shooting desperately. I mean can you name one consistent shooter on that team? Not me. LOL! Biby and Hedo both can shoot which would also help New Jersey alot! I'm out

• Premium Member

Didn't Bibby just sign his contract last year?

He's BYC. He can't be traded. If it wasn't for BYC, Dallas would trade Nash/Lafrentz/filler for Kidd.

The other thing is that Kidd loves Dallas, the Mavs have their own TV Network, and Cuban is willing to go out and get anybody.