• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Random thoughts about trade (no negativity)

BHayley

1) Since no one on our team has really played in the West besides Joe's stint, Bibby probably doesn't know many of our players (although Childress is from L.A.), so I'm sure when he first comes in our locker room and sees Mario, Acie, Horford, and ZaZa, he'll be thinking "Who the Hell are these guys?"

2) Gotta feel bad for Shelden. He obviously loves Candace, who didn't play far away, and in the recent Sekou article, I think it mentioned they see each other at least once every two weeks. Now he is on the opposite side of the country.

3) Was BK showcasing our players these past weeks? T.Lue played some ridiculous minutes, Lorenzen played TWENTY minutes the other night (although Shelden didn't really play at all). Probably just reaching a little bit

I don't know about the first point you made but you might be right. It seems like in the NBA those guys probably watch a lot of games from other teams and I'm sure they all have NBA League Pass so he might know who they are. I would bet he knows Z since he has probably been hacked by him at some point LOL.

I wish Shelden the best. I still think he can play at this level and I really hope he gets the chance to do that somewhere.

I have been saying for the past month that I thought Woody was being mandated to play Lue and Z because they had been hurt and what was Z's injury reported as at one point, a hang nail or something? I know that's not entirely pleasant but I think if Ronnie Lott can have his finger cut off and still play and Philip Rivers can play without an ACL then Z could probably find a way to play with a hang nail.

To me the best thing about getting past the trade deadline will be seeing how Woody uses his lineup going forward. If he continues to make odd substitutions then we'll know he just sucks at that, but I think we will see him making smarter decisions and hopefully guys like Mario, Salim, and Solo will see some minutes now.

Bibby is an old pro. He'll fit in just fine. The players

he knows little or nothing about, he will quickly learn.

I hope for Shelden that he becomes the player that we

thought we were getting. I don't really believe he will

ever become a super star but he is capable of being a

good, solid player.

Woody will not change. He's had opportunity to do so now

for a long time. He's stubborn. Set in his ways. He

will continue to have his doghouse for players he just

doesn't want to use. Expect him to continue to play

his favorites as near 48 minutes a game as he can.

Hawks traded two big men who got very little playing time

and two guards who got the majority of the PG minutes.

Bibby now gets most of those 48 and Acie maybe a few

here and there.

----------------------------------------------------