• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Marcus

TheDude

We all know that if Marcus had came out last year, he would have been a high first rounder(and i thought it was a mistake he didn't come out then when he did have some injury issues)..

Would it be wise for us do you think to take a chance in the second round on him. 2nd round is really taking a chance anyway. I feel we should give him the chance IF he is still around.. He has definitely shown the skills. It's just a matter if he will recover and be consistently healthy...

Here's what a clip from insidehoops.com said about him...it's good and bad...:

Chris Marcus once was projected to be a lottery pick. Now, the best he's hoping for is to hear his name called in the second round of Thursday's NBA draft. It's possible the Denver Nuggets could take a chance on Marcus, a 7-foot-1 center from Western Kentucky who played in only 19 games the past two seasons because of ankle problems. The Nuggets, who sent scout Mike Wilson, were one of four teams to see Marcus at a Monday workout in Charlotte, N.C. "He was out of shape," said Nuggets assistant general manager Jeff Weltman. "It wasn't a physically demanding workout, but he showed some glimpses of what he had shown.

I think i'd take that miniscule chance on him...