• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks, you've drafted thousands of new fans today

Tim

We BYU Cougar fans follow our former players religiously. Just like how BYU fans flocked to the 49ers when Steve Young became one, most Cougar fans will pay closer attention to the Hawks for as long as T Hans is with you guys.

You've drafted a solid player who's a ball of energy, very confident, and a great person.

Good luck!

Tim

I loved Billy Knights comparison of Hansen and its dead on balls accurate to what I have been comparing him to and thats Jon Barry. He is like a Barry clone and I really feel that he will definitely stick with the team. I actually feel more comfortable him than I do about Diaw, but I am going to try and keep an open mind about Diaw now that I am getting over the disappointment in not getting Gaines.

Yes I agree Dolfan, I'm also very dissapointed because we didn't get Reece Gaines. In reality our next player down was Diaw anyways if we didnt get Gaines. I think we got a solid pickup that will help our team tremendously. We got the best player available that will come in right away and contribute. Yes some of you wanted Lampe, but didnt you here what they were saying about Lampe.......that he has to stay 2 years and possibly more......why draft a player that is not gonna play this year. I like the Diaw pick alot, and we all wanted Diaw if not Gaines. I also like the Hansen pick, (eminem clone), he can shoot, 6'5 and plays tenacious defense. He is probably better than Dickau.