• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How to finish top 4 in East next year

GTfan44

1) Get rid of Woodson

2) Get rid of Billy Knight

3) Trade Marvin for as low of a pick as possible, and try get a 7 footer who BOXES OUT and PLAYS DEFENSE

4) S&T Smoove for Richard Jefferson or Shawn Marion. We need another SCORER. Smoove was great, but he isn't what he need-Sorry.

5) Hope to God Bibby is finally healthy.

If we can get R.Jeff next to Joe, with Horford moving to PF and drafting a center, we'll be set.

I think an easier plan would be to get a coach in here who can get these guys attention and get them to play hard, such as boxing out, HELPING OUT ON DEFENSE!-geez I thought Woodson was supposed to be a defensive guru?! No one is helping out except for Smith, and if his man gets past him it is pathetic-a free lane to the basket!

A true center would be a huge help, like Diop or even Camby would be a great fit if for the right price, didnt Nug's and Hawks talk trade for him year or 2 ago?

To me it boils down to about 2/3 of the roster is just not putting forth the effort that is required to rebound and play defense, that is, team defense-they all seem to be solid one on one, but good smart team defense is truly lacking on this squad.

Again, get a coach in to fire these guys up and get a defensive presence to keep the opposing team from having freebie points.

GTFan, I love the ideas, but like Dray said we need to take it one step at a time. The problem is that we don't really have a head coach, so we're not sure exactly what our personnel can bring us.

We've had some success this year because we quite simply have a decent collection of talent that should eventually win some games in the pitiful EC. That finally came to fruition earlier this season, but as teams figured out how to stop us offensively, our coach is simply not intelligent enough to make adjustments. It's quite simple actually... JJ is our only viable individual scoring threat (with no PG), and Woody plays him the entire game, so let him get tired, key on him late in the 4th (most teams don't really play D until the end of the game anyways), and he's too tired + we're too one-dimensional to score late in the game.

Bibby was supposed to be a 2nd option, but if you paid attention to anyone who knew the Kings they would tell you that he never really creates his own shot (other than that step-back off the screen) and he's essentially a spot up shooter who benefited from Adelman's brilliant offense. Of course, he's also hurt 90% of the time and is now missing wide open looks and we're back in hand-the-ball-to-JJ mode.

Our saving grace earlier this year was that, despite Woody's offensive ineptitude, the guys were talented + motivated enough to play solid D. Since the rumors began swirling, our D has been atrocious and it seems like the team (except maybe JJ, Mario, & Al) has given up on our HC. JSmith is even more lackadaisical than before, JChill seems disinterested, Bibby was always a defensive liability and the brief hard-working honeymoon is over, and Woody's next idiotic idea has been to place JJ on the other teams #1 scoring threat, making matters even worse.

This team is screwed until we fire Woody. BK is incompetent, too, but he's obviously hand-cuffed by the ASG regarding contracts and, thankfully, doesn't have a draft to screw up this summer. It pains me to say this, but this organization is so dysfunctional we might be better served by tearing it down and rebuilding rather than making a push with our core...